BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR TRADE SPACE AT JAE!
We believe that our trade and sponsorship packs are amongst the very best value packages available in the UK Automotive event scene.
We offer a broad spectrum of trade and sponsorship options to fit the exacting needs of YOUR business, whether you require trade space during the event or digital activity throughout the year. The team at JAE are keen to ensure that your ROI is absolutely maximized - Before, During and Post event.
Our commercial packages are developed to suit a wide range of budgets and business objectives, including both online and off-line marketing support.
Please contact us if you have an idea about how your business could be hands-on with the JAE event and the activities that we have over the weekend. We would love to hear your ideas!
5m x 5m space includes 2x staff passes for the duration of the event
10m x 5m space includes 3x staff passes for the duration of the event
15m x 5m space includes 4x staff passes for the duration of the event
All options include online promotion free of charge when requested!
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, trade space is OUTDOOR and could be on either hard standing or grass. We will endeavor to position your trade space to maximize the amount of public exposure, but space is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Certain exhibitors (such as car/bike manufacturers) will be located in a dedicated area. Spaces can be requested and Ichiban Events will look to support exhibitors get their preferred space, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Exhibitors are required to adhere to the following key terms of exhibiting at JAE:
• Will hold the necessary insurances against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks, to minimum of £5m.
• Set up of the space must be completed by 9am on Friday 14th August and may be subject to Health and Safety inspections.
• Generators may be subject to inspection by our H & S Officer. Please ensure you bring all associated paperwork with you. Electric Hook-Up is available at various levels of output. Electricity can be purchased with your trade space.
• Exhibitors are required to complete and submit a Risk Assessment prior to arrival on site.
• Exhibitors agree not to damage the trade space by digging or drilling.
• The site must be cleared by 18:00hrs on Sunday 16th August 2020. All rubbish must be completely cleared and disposed of in the allocated areas.
• No advertising or promoting of other events, except with prior consent from Ichiban Events Ltd.
• Trade Stand holders are responsible for the safe-keeping of all goods/items on their stands. Ichiban Events Ltd will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Trader’s property or vehicles whilst at the the event.
Cancellation: All fees paid will be forfeited and any invoices submitted by Ichiban Events Ltd will remain due in the event of cancellation by the Trader. A full refund will be provided by Ichiban Events Ltd in the event of the cancellation of JAE, with the exception of cancellation as a result of Force Majeure.
Charities: Discounted trade space is available for charities, but with limited availability. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Appropriateness of exhibitor: JAE is a family orientated show. As such, exhibitors that wish to promote products or services that are inappropriate for families (such as lap dancing, gambling, tobacco etc) will not be permitted at the event.
If you have any queries with regards to these terms, please do contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org