Thank you Keyworkers
A statement from Andrew, Ali & Adrian
Management team at Japanese Auto Extravaganza
As it stands, we currently don't know how, or if, JAE & NAE 2020 will go ahead. We continue to await Government guidelines on how events - in particular those that involve camping with shared facilities - can operate. We do know that if JAE does open, as we all hope it will, that it may have a number of changes on how we can safely put the various elements of the show together.
At this current time, we are hopeful that we will be able to still provide an excellent event, supported by the incredible team at the Norfolk Showground. We are exceptionally fortunate that the Royal Norfolk Showground is one of the largest showgrounds in the UK, with wonderful facilities to enable us to safely put on a great show with ample social distancing!
However, we are unfortunately caught in a horrible limbo, not knowing whether we will be able to go ahead. Please be assured that behind the scenes, the wider organisational team are planning all aspects of the event so that we are well prepared if we can open the show. This means that we are restructuring the show layout and the facilities provided, as well as briefing our staff with enhanced health & safety instructions.
Whilst we await more direction from the UK Government, we wanted to bring you some JAE good news!
FREE TICKETS FOR KEYWORKERS
Importantly, all ticket types will automatically be transferred to 2021 event if the 2020 show cannot go ahead.
The dates for 2021 are Thursday 12th August - Sunday 15th August
Like the entire country, we are BLOWN AWAY by how the incredibly hard our NHS staff and Keyworkers - up and down the country - are working to keep us safe during the Covid-19 situation. We are immensely proud of all the keyworkers that regularly attend JAE, and we are sure that every person reading this message will know of at least one person that has helped our country during this challenging time.
Sending lots of love, please stay safe!
Andrew, Ali & Adrian
Free Keyworker Tickets T&C's:
1) The free keyworker ticket offer is announced on Tuesday 23rd June 2020 @ 8pm. Any tickets purchased after this time are on the acceptance that JAE/NAE 2020 is still subject to Government instructions or guidance relating to Covid-19, and therefore, your ticket will automatically transfer to the 2021 event should the direction be that the 2020 event cannot proceed.
2) A keyworker is defined as any person that works in the following:
Health & Social Care (NHS staff as well as those in private health/social care settings)
Education & Childcare
Charities involved in frontline services
Local & National Government
Journalists and broadcasters
Food Production and distribution
Armed Forces Personnel
Fire and Rescue
National Crime Agency
Prison and Probation Staff
Transport services (Air, Rail & Road Freight services)
Financial Services (banking, building societies and financial market infrastructure
Utility Provision (Oil/Gas/Electricity services inc sewerage)
Postal Services and Couriers
999 and 111 call handlers
3) Proof of keyworker status may be requested upon entry at the event.
4) There is no cash alternative for the free ticket.
5) For tickets purchased prior to 8pm on 23rd June, you will be auto-sent a free keyworker ticket at the same time as your own ticket. If the 2020 show does not proceed due to the Covid-19 situation, you will have the option to a) transfer your ticket to the 2021 show and receive the free keyworker ticket or b) request a refund on the existing ticket that you hold.
6) The free Keyworker ticket offer is available on all ticket types purchased until 31st July 2020. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer earlier than this date if the number of tickets sold reaches 75% of the maximum safe capacity as defined by Health and Safety Advisors for JAE.
7) The free keyworker ticket issued will be the same ticket version as the original ticket holder. i.e. if the original ticket purchased is a 3-day camping ticket, then the free keyworker ticket will also be a 3-day camping ticket.
8) Trader passes, press passes and complimentary tickets are not eligible for a free keyworker ticket.
9) All ticket holders, whether a standard ticket or free keyworker ticket, are required to adhere to our 'Keeping JAE Safe' Policy, which is available to review HERE.
10) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, such as the reps discount code. Tickets purchased during the Early Bird promotion will receive a free Keyworker ticket.
11) This offer is included within the scope of our general terms and conditions of service, which are available HERE