You will be deemed to have accepted the following terms in relation to any information about yourself which you choose to submit to the JAE-Show website or send to us by any other method ("personal information"). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit any personal information to us. If you wish to discuss our proposed uses of your personal information, or have any comments or complaints please contact us.
A number of cookies are created when you visit the JAE website.
Our cookies store the following information to help us enhance your experience of our website:
- a setting so that our websites knows if you have already been shown our cookie compliance message
- a random number on your computer to help us count the number of times users return to our site
- number of pages visited
- the date of your last visit
- areas of the websites visited
- which promotions you have shown an interest in
- when selected we store your email address to enable easy login to our website
- we store unique identifiers to enable secure login from emails
Our site uses Google Analytics for tracking and reporting of site performance. You can opt out here. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this, contact us giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies you may not be able to access many parts of the JAE-Show website.
Log files allow us to record visitors' use of the site.
We use this information to optimise performance of our website and the information in it, diagnose any problems with it, identify you and gather demographic information on you.
Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use of the site.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Aggregated data - i.e. data from cookies and log files.
- Personal data - i.e. data from which you can be personally identified such as full name, postal address or phone number.
USES AND DISCLOSURES
You can update your privacy settings via your account page.
Unless you are under 18; we may use and share your personal data as follows:
By ticking the box titled 'Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers' opt-in OR by subscribing to our mailing list, you agree to the following:
- To allow us to personalise our on-site promotions and our email offers and to inform you of trends we think may be of interest to you. This may be via Email, Post, SMS Text Message or Telephone Call.
- To allow us to share your information with employees who manage your experience of the JAE Show and other Ichiban Events Ltd Promotions.
- To send you promotional marketing material and otherwise contact you (including by mail, email, 'phone & SMS text message) to promote products and services of Ichiban Events Ltd.
- Occasionally we may share your data with relevant trusted third parties for communications purposes that are strictly related to your experience with JAE and Ichiban Events. This will be 3rd parties such as providers of marquees, Electric Hook-Up etc and therefore has a direct association with JAE/Ichiban Events.
If you are under 18, you may not use our service and we will not collect personal data about you.
We will always follow strict security procedures in storing, using and sharing the information you give us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to it. These security procedures mean that proof of your identity will be required before information can be disclosed to you.
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications in two ways:
1) At the footer of all marketing communications sent via email, you can click on the 'UNSUBSCRIBE' link.
2) You can email email@example.com from the email address that you wish to unsubscribe and we will manually remove your email address from the marketing communications list.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove all data relating you from our databases and systems.
Please Note: JAE-show.co.uk launched in January 2018 and therefore ensured compliance with the upcoming GDPR legislation in all systems and data handling prior to the introduction of GDPR on 25th May 2018. Your data and how we handle it is important to us. Therefore if you have any questions relating to how we handle your data, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
The JAE-Show website is owned and operated by Ichiban Events Ltd
Ichiban Events Ltd is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, company number 11078933, registered at 26 Sterlet Grove, Mulbarton, Norfolk NR14 8FS