Free Trade Space at JAE 2021
There's no denying, 2020 has been an atrocious year for many businesses that rely on the outdoor event industry to trade.
We are keen to offer our support to those businesses that have suffered so that 2021 can really give you a boost.
As such, we are offering up to 80 businesses a FREE 5m x 5m TRADE SPACE for the duration of the 2021 event. All we ask is that you buy a minimum of two entry tickets. In previous years, trade spaces at JAE started at £190 +vat, so this is a genuine deal to help fellow businesses get trading again!
To apply for your free trade space, please complete the form below. Trade Space allocations are strictly on a First-Come-First-Served basis, so early applications are advised.
Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, trade space is OUTDOOR and could be on either hard standing or grass. We will endeavor to position your trade space to maximize the amount of public exposure, but space is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Certain exhibitors (such as car/bike manufacturers) will be located in a dedicated area. Spaces can be requested and Ichiban Events will look to support exhibitors get their preferred space, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Exhibitors are required to adhere to the following key terms of exhibiting at JAE:
• Will hold the necessary insurances against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks, to minimum of £5m.
• Set up of the space must be completed by 9am on Friday 13th August and may be subject to Health and Safety inspections.
• Generators may be subject to inspection by our H & S Officer. Please ensure you bring all associated paperwork with you. Electric Hook-Up is available at various levels of output. Electricity can be purchased with your trade space.
• Exhibitors are required to complete and submit a Risk Assessment prior to arrival on site.
• Exhibitors agree not to damage the trade space by digging or drilling.
• The site must be cleared by 18:00hrs on Sunday 15th August 2021. All rubbish must be completely cleared and disposed of in the allocated areas.
• No advertising or promoting of other events, except with prior consent from Ichiban Events Ltd.
• Trade Stand holders are responsible for the safe-keeping of all goods/items on their stands. Ichiban Events Ltd will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Trader’s property or vehicles whilst at the the event.
Cancellation: All fees paid will be forfeited and any invoices submitted by Ichiban Events Ltd will remain due in the event of cancellation by the Trader. A full refund will be provided by Ichiban Events Ltd in the event of the cancellation of JAE, with the exception of cancellation as a result of Force Majeure.
Charities: Discounted trade space is available for charities, but with limited availability. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Appropriateness of exhibitor: JAE is a family orientated show. As such, exhibitors that wish to promote products or services that are inappropriate for families (such as lap dancing, gambling, tobacco etc) will not be permitted at the event.